The new Snell SA2015 rated AR-10 III helmet from HJC meets or exceeds the new Snell Foundation's SA2015 specifications. It is a lightweight and high quality auto racing helmet with the features of helmets costing twice as much. What more can you expect from the world's #1 helmet company?
The AR-10 III has a newly designed shell, which includes a built-in duckbill to help stabilize the helmet. Also, a larger eye port for more visibility around the track , and comes equipped with a redesigned “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System. The ACS ventilation system includes two top front vents, two chin bar front vents, and two rear exhaust ports. The new ACS ventilation system flushes the heat & humidity out of the rear exhaust, keeping your head cool during the entire drive.
The fire resistant, moisture-wicking, comfort carbon interior will also keep you cool on those extremely hot days. Additionally, the newly designed interior will now give the option of using ear cups (sold separately) to help reduce outside noise decibel levels and/or adapt speakers for radio use. Other advantages of the new AR-10 III include the pre-installed M6 terminal for head and neck restraints, a polycarbonate injection molded clear shield with tear off posts, and an optional rear spoiler (sold separately).
NOTE: If you wear glasses or sunglasses, this helmet seems to work well with them.
Standard Features Include:
- Lightweight shell with built-in duckbill to help stabilize helmet
- Plush fire resistant, moisture-wicking, comfort carbon interior
- Redesigned Advanced ACS ventilation system
- Forehead AND chin bar ventilation
- Double D-ring retention system
- Pre-installed M6 terminals for head and neck restraints
- Works well with glasses/sunglasses
- Available in Gloss White or Semi-Flat Black
- Meets or exceeds SNELL SA2015
- FREE deluxe helmet bag